Keyforce targets at providing successful tax solutions to our international and local clients regardless of the size and nature of the business with outsourcing effective tax compromises with usage of the International Agreements for the Avoidance of Double Taxation, EU Directives and relevant laws.
We continuously monitor the changes in the tax legislation in order to provide our clients with advice on how best to take privileges of all available tax benefits to minimize their tax liability.
With the plan of the most favorable group structure for the client, in order to fully involve all the available tax advantages we provide our clients with the following services:
- Tax efficient holding company jurisdictions
- General tax planning
- EU tax opportunities and risk management
- Profit repatriation, income tax treaties, loss utilisation
- Cross-border transactions/financing
- Assistance on decision in the EU framework
- Tax & VAT advisory services
- Inbound and outbound structure planning
- Tax return submission
Lately the movement of capital in the world has increased significantly. The international nature of transactions and the consolidation of assets and the protection of the capital have now become essential characteristics of the financial services industry.
Moreover, frequent changes of the internal and international law rules are causing more difficulties for the clients, especially for entities with a wide and various range of assets located in different geographical regions.
As a consequence, a holistic approach to estate planning has become increasingly important.
Keyforce consult on all the aspects of estate planning including:
- Advice on the best (for tax purposes) and satisfying requirements of the legislations of holdings and investment structures
- Implementation of the corporate and fund structures
- Advice on estate planning
- Services for family asset management capital
- Consolidation of assets
- Accounting and Financial Reporting